Top of the Town Fundraiser
Top of the Town Fundraiser Thursday May 6
Join Chef Sabrina Tinsley to raise funds for Community Roots Housing!
Sabrina is board member of the Community Roots Housing Foundation, which supports the mission of Community Roots Housing to build vibrant and engaged communities, and their belief that everyone has the right to a quality, affordable home.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Register now for the Top of the Town virtual fundraiser, featuring jazz from Benjamin Hunter, and a keynote address from Vu Le, author of the blog: Nonprofit AF. Be sure to select Sabrina Tinsley as your table captain. » REGISTER HERE
2. Enjoy the Top of the Town event on May 6th as a guest at Chef Sabrina's virtual table. "Doors open" and the music starts at 5:40pm; the main event begins at 6pm
Enhance your Experience by joining Chef Sabrina's Virtual Happy Hour & Cooking Demo pre-event!
1. Purchase our Top of the Town Happy Hour/Dinner Kit by May 5th » PURCHASE HERE
2. Pick up your dinner kit at la Spiga on May 6th between 2pm & 5pm
3. Join Chef Sabrina for the pre-event Zoom Happy Hour & Cooking Demo May 6th at 5pm » JOIN HERE
The first 10 people who purchase a dinner kit and register for the Top of the Town main event will receive a special gift from Chef Sabrina and will be entered into a drawing for a $100 la Spiga gift card!
$50 from each kit goes to Community Roots Housing!
About Community Roots Housing
Community Roots Housing is a local organization that creates affordable, quality places to live and work for people from all walks of life. Their nearly 50 apartment buildings offer affordable homes close to schools, jobs, and transit so a family does not have to choose between paying rent and buying groceries. They embrace community-led development and engage in deep-rooted partnerships because it takes everyone to create equitable, vibrant communities. Chef Sabrina serves as an active member of the Community Roots Housing Foundation Board and helps provide support for the Events and Sponsorship committee.